Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sarah and Mike

I met Sarah last February and Septemebr 20 seemed so far off. Even in April, when we shot their enegagement photos, their wedding was far away!
Yesterday, however, snunk up on me and I was surprised to find myself preparing to spend the day with Sarah & Mike, celebrating their marriage. I often have the opportunity to get to know many of the brides and grooms that I work with and it has truly been a pleasure knowing Sarah (and Mike, of course!!)
So many of their family & friends came to Columbus for their day, it is clear that they are both loved by many. Thank you, Sarah and Mike, for giving me the chance to photograph this day.
Here is a preview of their wedding...

To view images from the wedding when they are posted, www.pictage.com/432715.



Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment