Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hurricanes!

Did anyone else know that there was another hurricane headed up the East coast this weekend? I didn't, but I can tell you that I've had just about enough with this hurricane business. First, a WEEK without power and then a whole weekend spent nearly drowning in the rain in Boston.

We went for a friend's wedding, which was great and got to catch up with lots of college friends. Thanks to avid blog reader Mark, Stephanie and Ellen who put us up - or maybe just put up with us!!
Unfortunatley, I didn't get to spend Friday in Boston with my camera as planned thanks to Hurricane Kyle. So the most fun photos that I got were from our 30 minutes hanging around Fenway Park before the Red Sox - Indians game on Thursday night.





I'm still booking weddings for 2009 and portraits every weekend on a regular basis, so get in touch now. If you're hoping to do holiday family photos, get booked with me by November 15!

No comments:

Post a Comment