Sunday, September 7, 2008

Karin & Joe


On Saturday, I drove up to Findlay (home of Big Ben Roethlisberger, Go Steelers!) to photograph Karin & Joe's wedding. I met Karin way back when as she is one of Jodi's best friends (see last week) and it was so cool to see her on this most important of days!

Even cooler to know that they had the unique opportunity to get married in the same church where they met! They both served in their friends' wedding and came back to be married there.

I had a great time and got some really amazing photos. What fun friends and family were there to celebrate! Thanks to everyone who I met and photographed. Here's the slideshow:





If you're interested in seeing the whole wedding when I post it online, sign up at www.pictage.com/517664.

Thank you to Karin and Joe, it was a special day and I so enjoyed being there to document it!

No comments:

Post a Comment