Friday, September 5, 2008

Campaign!

I'm working hard at growing my business - hence the blog, the new Web site, and the Facebook page! I'd like to ask you to become a fan of my Facebook page - Minister Images Photography.


I am also going to offer free portrait sessions to those friends, family and former clients who refer me to a wedding client that books with me for a 2009 wedding. You can use a portrait session for your kids, your pets, for fun, for work, whatever you need. I'll come to you and spend 30-45 minutes capturing whatever moment you want to live forever in photographs!*

I am not limited to Columbus, Ohio and more importantly, I can put together a wedding package for almost every budget. Send your friends my way!


Check out my website, http://www.ministerimages.com/


Have a great weekend and come back next week for images from Karin & Joe's wedding on Saturday!




*session fee of $150 is waived, prints and digital images are sold seperately

No comments:

Post a Comment