Sunday, August 24, 2008

Columbus Bridal Expo

A great big thanks to all of the people who stopped at my booth today at the Columbus Bridal Expo! It was a fun day despite how hot it was in the building.

Many apologies to those who got there towards the end after I'd run of out my materials. If you're interested, post a comment or send me a note from the contact page on my web site, www.ministerimages.com and I'll send you the PDF version!

Fully exhausted from a full weekend, I'm blogging without any photos or multimedia today. Just a note, if you're on Facebook (and really, who isn't?? I even got my reluctant husband to finally join!!)) do a search for my Minister Images Photography page and become a fan!

In the spirit of my friend Carrie's wedding this weekend, a bit of early 90's rap...

"Word to your Mother."

No comments:

Post a Comment