Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Portraits, Zooey and more...


This weekend I was lucky to photograph three groups of my co-workers and/or their families. It's an ongoing project and I have two more sessions set up throughout August. Marcia, the Thompsons and Brenda's granddaughter were all great models. It was fun to set up a studio in my garage, Ben & I were vaccuuming the cobwebs out! This is my favorite photo from the day.
Ben & I got to see the band, she & him last night at the Wexner Center. It's M. Ward and Zooey Deschanel (costar in Elf) and their band. It was great! She is an amazing singer, check them out if you can. (www.sheandhim.com)
Up this week, staff photos (think school pictures) at work and Ginger's wedding this weekend. Look for more photos next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment