Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Theresa & Andy...married!

Last weekend, I was there to see Theresa and Andy get married. The wedding took place at St. Patrick's church, downtown...arguably the most beautiful church in which I've had the pleasure of shooting a wedding!

The flowers...amazing, Bloomtastic again. The wedding gown, perfect from Saks and the bridesmaids dresses, outrageous! Theresa's mom made them and I loved every inch!


Andy kept me laughing before the ceremony being just a little camera shy, but once the festivities got started, we had a ball.


Germania, in the Brewery District, for the reception where we enjoyed music and great food. Everybody took their turn on the dance floor and several heartfelt toasts came the way of the happy couple.

Every time I spied Theresa and Andy they were gazing...clearly made for each other. Best of luck for the marriage and thanks for having me there! (Thanks to Kelly too for the referral!!)


Slide show


www.ministerimages.com

No comments:

Post a Comment