Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mark and Brandy

This one hits close to home. Mark, my brother-in-law and friend for 11 years married Brandy, my new sister-in-law and friend this weekend. I loved how in love they were all day!

I have so much to say, but will limit it to a final congratulations to them both and a welcome to the family to Brandy.

The whole weekend was amazing thanks in large part to our families and also to the following vendors who were AMAZING:
The Safari Golf Club
Bob's Bar
The Ohio State Alumni Marching Band
Weilland's Gourmet Market
Wacked Hair Salon
The Worthington Presbyterian Church
Flowers on High
J.Liu Restaurant and Bar
56 Daze
Delicacies by Sheri
and especially, Amanda Julca who worked with me on the photography!

Thank you and enjoy the slide show!



Sign up to be notified when the images are online! http://www.pictage.com/709127

www.ministerimages.com

1 comment: