Sunday, May 10, 2009

Amber and Jeff get married

This weekend I flew to Philadelphia to photograph the wedding of my good friend from college, Amber. From the minute I got to her house, I knew I was in for a fun event! We went to the magnificent King of Prussia mall to the MAC store for make up and back to her house where she & her bridesmaids had their hair done.

We then went on to Carinwood Mansion, one of the most beautiful venues that I've ever seen where we took family pictures with Amber honoring her mom's memory by wearing her wedding dress. On to time spent with Amber & Jeff before the big event and then Jeff's entrance into the ceremony with a loud, "Who's ready for a WEDDING!!??"

Jeff also serenaded Amber with a creative rendition of "I will always love you" by Whitney Houston. (Creative is probably being kind!)

From there we all , myself included, proceeded to dance the night away. Thank you to Amber and Jeff for including me in this day, I was honored that you chose to fly me there to be your photographer and thrilled to share in some special moments with you!

Congrats and enjoy the slide show!



http://www.ministerimages.com/


To view all of the images from this wedding when they are posted: www.pictage.com/629586.

No comments:

Post a Comment