Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ready, set...second shoot!

This weekend, I had the great pleasure of working with another photographer to cover Megan and Josh's wedding. As always in these situations, I walked in and had connections to the bride and some of her friends! Columbus is a small world that's always getting smaller!

Regardless, I had such fun with the beautiful bride and groom who were married on the pool deck of the Columbus Renaissance Hotel and then celebrated the night at The Vault, which is a very cool reception location if you're still looking!

Megan had her flowers done by Hilliard Floral Design and her gorgeous dress was Vera Wang, from Cincinnati's Bridal and Formal.
Here are just a few of my favorites. Many thanks to both families for a fun Saturday!














I was even lucky enough to make friends with the flower girl!


I'm so looking forward to wedding season! Please feel free to leave your comments below...I'd love to hear from you regular followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment