Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring has Sprung!

Finally, it feels like Spring has come to Ohio. I know, having been a resident of Ohio for 8 years and Pittsburgh for 20, that there's at least one more snow to come, but nonetheless, I've been celebrating the outdoor time with my kids and husband.

The other project that's kept me away from my blog is that we're getting ready to sell our house. It's a charming older home...which means we've had some charming projects. It really has been a great home and despite our excitement to move into a bigger home, we are so sad to see it go.

I'm making a book of images to commemorate some of the details that we worked so hard on to make this house our home over the last 6 years. Here are my two favorites right now.





I'm gearing up to start shooting engagement sessions and I've hired a new assistant for the wedding season! I've still a few dates left in June and July, November and December. Sign up for my newsletter to get special deals on family portraiture!

Happy Spring!

www.ministerimages.com

No comments:

Post a Comment