Saturday, February 21, 2009

Open dates and portrait sessions

I still have some open wedding dates for Summer 2009:

June 6 and 13
July 4 and 25
August 15
September 5, 12 and 19

Set up a consultation today before they're all gone!

Still offering a 10% discount for Friday evening or Sunday afternoon weddings.

I am continuing to book in-home portrait sessions, parties and events. I was lucky enough to shoot Vance last weekend, he is just four months and already hamming it up for the camera!


Contact me to set up your in-home portrait session, complete with a professional background and lights!

Having a large family party? Minister Images Photography can set up an area for big group family portraits and capture professional candids to commemorate the party. Contact me for rates.

http://www.ministerimages.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment