Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy holidays

As I prepare to host my family for our Christmas eve dinner, I wanted to take a minute to reflect on how amazing this year has been for me. I decided to take initiative in my business and it paid off. Thank you to all of the wonderful people who hired me to document their weddings or their families.

How fortunate are we when our passion and our work collides? I know it's rare and I am blessed to have the opportunity to spend some of my days behind my camera.

What's more, I have amazing family & friends who probably will never know exactly how much they mean to me.

Take a minute this holiday season to remind yourself of the blessings you have.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! See you in 2009.

Don't forget to visit my booth at Columbus Bride, The Show on January 3 and 4 at Veterns Memorial. My dear friends, Ginger, Kara and Ashlee will be there representing Minister Images Photography while I am at a wedding in Phoenix, AZ. Email me if you need a discounted entrance ticket. I'll drop it in the mail before I leave! katie(at)ministerimages(dot)com.

Some favorites from the year below.

1 comment:

  1. I love the photo of the dress. Great work. I will see you at the bridal show.

    ReplyDelete